Washington University in St. Louis is an ideal partner and host for CGI U. Washington University is distinctive in its commitment to public service and global engagement, offering robust and multi-disciplinary opportunities to its students to learn and act, including international research collaborations focused on many of CGI’s priority areas. Why did CGI U come to WUSTL this year? Here’s why.
Community service is part of the fabric of a WUSTL education and CGI U is shining a spotlight on our efforts. Approximately 200 of the more than 1,000 students participating this weekend are WUSTL students, working on projects locally, regionally and internationally. View a sampling of our student commitments.
Live insider coverage of CGI U events
- Chancellor Mark S. Wrighton
- Amanda Moore McBride, director of the university’s Gephardt Institute for Public Service and associate dean at the Brown School
- Michael Sherraden, CGI U speaker, director and founder of the university’s Center for Social Development
- WUSTL campus scenes
Related News Items and Programs
- Faces of Hope
- CGI U Bracket Challenge
- Commitment to Action
- McBride ‘Passing the Torch’
- The McDonnell International Scholars Academy
- International Center for Advanced Renewable Energy and Sustainability (I-CARES)
- Washington University in St. Louis selected to host Clinton Global Initiative University April 5-7, 2013